<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8100890887429964627?origin\x3dhttps://1c-mistake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


A Mistake.


♥ Members



Lim Sze Hui
Jyoti Vasnani
Joreen Neo
Leow Hui Jie


``Hearts filled with regret.``


♥ Credits



A big THANK YOU to the designer.
Website Administrator: Lim Sze Hui

Disclaimer: This blog was not created for the purpose of flaming anybody. We apologise for any posts which might be offensive.
However, I would like to highlight the fact that this blog is only for a school project on personal recounts.
Although some of these events might be true, we hope you do not mind. Please do not take this too seriously as we are just doing our work.
Also, we do NOT appreciate any plagiarizing of our work as this is our own creative writing or recounts on events of our life.

Any problems, contact the Website Administrator at blueskiez@msn.com

♥ Music




Cassis

GazeRock Support Page | MySpace Video


♥ A Moment's Folly

Leow Hui Jie (16)

Class: 1C

April 2010

Two years ago, I made a mistake that I regretted.

It was a bright Sunday morning and I was very excited as I was going to have a bicycle race with my cousin that day. He has been boasting about his cycling skills ever since the previous week. I did not believe him so I suggested that we have a race to determine who was better.

I polished my bicycle and checked the brakes before I set off to the park to meet him. At the park, my cousin said to me, “I’m sure you can’t beat me!” Convinced that he was just full of hot air, I ignored him. Soon, the race started. I overtook him easily. I knew it! My cousin was just boasting about his cycling skills.

“Almost there!” I panted, sweat dripping down my forehead. At the last 200 meters, my cousin picked up speed. I looked back and saw my cousin closing in on me. I was exhausted and my feet felt as heavy as stones. I had no strength left to cycle. Without thinking, I extended my hand and pushed him. He lost his balance and fell off his bicycle, landing on his right arm.

“Ouch!” my cousin exclaimed and looked at his hurt arm. I stood there, not knowing what to do. After I recovered from the shock, I helped my cousin to the clinic. The doctor said that he had fractured his arm and it would have to be put in a cast for a month. I felt very guilty about causing him to be injured just to win the race.

Soon after the incident my cousin forgave me as he felt that he was wrong to boast.

I decided that from then on, I would not be so impulsive and I will think before I act.





There's no point crying over spilled milk.

1:06 AM