<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8100890887429964627?origin\x3dhttps://1c-mistake.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


A Mistake.


♥ Members



Lim Sze Hui
Jyoti Vasnani
Joreen Neo
Leow Hui Jie


``Hearts filled with regret.``


♥ Credits



A big THANK YOU to the designer.
Website Administrator: Lim Sze Hui

Disclaimer: This blog was not created for the purpose of flaming anybody. We apologise for any posts which might be offensive.
However, I would like to highlight the fact that this blog is only for a school project on personal recounts.
Although some of these events might be true, we hope you do not mind. Please do not take this too seriously as we are just doing our work.
Also, we do NOT appreciate any plagiarizing of our work as this is our own creative writing or recounts on events of our life.

Any problems, contact the Website Administrator at blueskiez@msn.com

♥ Music




Cassis

GazeRock Support Page | MySpace Video


♥ A Moment's Folly

Jyoti Vasnani (14)

Class 1C

16th April 2010

A Moment’s Folly

I have never regretted anything more than ever in my entire life. That one sentence changed everything.

It was the day of my graduation. I was excited about the concert and having tons of free time, yet I was also very sad to be leaving most of my friends and going to a new school without them. However, the period after the concert made me change my feelings immediately.

No one was with me. Everyone was either crying with their friends, or they were playing in the classrooms. I was roaming around the school all alone, without anyone to confide in, or to reminiscence with. I was already quite distraught with the effects of my hidden emotions, when someone I greatly disliked (A) approached me and threatened me to take a picture with her friend (B), a person whom I also dislike.

Hearing her talk to me like that made me speak rudely to her too, since I was already so tired out. I should have never done it. I have regretted it until today.

Afterwards, A continued to bully me. She whispered vulgarities at me under her breath, and threw my food onto the floor while pretending to bump into me. I tolerated it until I couldn’t take it any longer. I broke down right in front of most of my friends, who had been busy consoling B as she had been bawling her eyes out the most the whole day.

Finally, my friends heard me out, and upon hearing that I had been treated unfairly, scolded the other two girls for pestering me like that. B started spluttering something. I couldn’t hear anything; everything was a whirl. I felt so annoyed and hurt that someone could kick up such a big fuss over something as insignificant as a picture. Why should I be forced to take a picture with someone I hate? At that time I didn’t understand.

In the end, B and I never fully reconciled. Even when we tried to chat over the internet recently, we ended up fighting all over again. I realised that perhaps the two of us were just not meant to be friends. Our personalities are so different and we had never gotten along well in the past. On the other hand, A became a very nice person after breaking away from the influence of B.

I also realised that my friends will always be there for me when I need them, I just need to call for them a little louder so I can be heard among the crowd of people trying to separate me from them. I truly appreciate their company and their support during my time of pain, and I really love them for always caring for me.





There's no point crying over spilled milk.

7:20 AM